HELP FOR YOUR STUTTERING
A PROGRAM TAILORED TO YOUR NEEDS
ABOUT MPI STUTTERING TREATMENT PROGRAM
All those times you have tried to help your stuttering might have left your feeling only temporary relief followed by more frustration. Most Fluency Shaping stuttering therapy programs start by asking you to speak REALLY SLOWLY. You start the MPI program reading passages at a normal speech rate - right from the beginning. This way, you don’t have to correct for naturalness at the end - you never needed to change your speech rate during the whole program. Other advantages include
- Easy to use app that provides immediate feedback
- No more complex explanations or directions
- You decide how you want to make changes in your speech
The mission is of my intensive stuttering treatment is to ensure that every person who comes to my program gets the top of the line, most effective, evidence based treatment and the safest, most supportive environment to experience change.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
Many stutterers have tried many different methods to help their stuttering - from hypnosis to stuttering modification. Some have come to the place of accepting their stuttering as part of who they are. I want to educate and empower you to make the best decision for you. MPI is perfect for you if...
- You want to have confidence and ease when you speak
- You are ready to invest 2 weeks of your time into helping your stuttering
- You want support from an expert who not only has the tools but has gone through the process
The MPI Stuttering Treatment Program was created to help you transform your stuttering in 2 weeks.
- SUPPORT: Individaul and/or Small group format to meet with other stutterers for support
- EXPERTISE: Individualized care with a stuttering specialist and former stutterer
- FEEDBACK: Technology you can take home to give you immediate feedback on your progress
After 2 hours a day for 2 weeks(not including weekends) you are ready to go home and transfer what you have learned into the real world. You will continue to work on your stuttering and experience growth and change. You will have the tools you need now that will impact you for a lifetime!
THE BEST PART ABOUT MPI
Every person I have worked with has left my office after two weeks, changed. This is a transformative experience that impacts you not only in the here and now but in your future as well. My clients leave confident with the tools they need to continue to develop their stutter free speech.
BREAKDOWN OF PROGRAM
In the establishment phase you will get the foundation you need to learn to stop stuttering.
- 2 hours per day, Monday through Friday
- Learn how to utilize the app
- Start the program reading at a normal speech rate - right from the beginning so you never have to correct for naturalness at the end.
The beauty of this system is that you decide how to decrease your short phonations. By the end of the two weeks you will be ready to have up to 5 minutes of conversation with stutter free speech.
After your 2 week intensive you will go home and transfer what you learned in the clinic into situations in your daily life
- Tasks are broken down into steps for you to complete at your own pace
- Once tasks are completed they are submitted for review
- After review you may go back and repeat tasks or be given more difficult tasks to complete
- Weekly support via Skype available
After completion of transfer you are ready to continue maintaning your stutter free speech.
- Speak freely and spontaneously, without fear or worry
- Continue to have the app to prepare you for future difficult situations
- Experience decrease in stress and improve quality of life
This is the most amazing part of the program, when you are able to experience life stutter free.
How Does this Work?
See what others have experienced through MPI
SEE THE EXPERIENCE
It's hard to imagine not stuttering when you have stuttered your entire life. Here are some videos of the people you have gone through MPI to help their stuttering.
I stuttered for 35 years. I went through over 20 years of treatment that didn't help me at all.
I still see speech professionals advocating strategies that decades of research says definitively are not the most effective treatments. I want to share something with you that I have been working on with tenacity. I have been researching and studying stuttering for over 3 decades. One of my missions is to make it easy for any person who stutters or their loved one to get real, unbiased information about treatments that are effective